Thursday 12 February 2009

11 Feb 2009

I have written a description about a classmate:

The mysterious student


How could I begin? From where? I have just spent seven days in this level, in a new classroom and with new classmates. I know each one by his name, his nationality but are few days enough to describe one of them? And how lucky am I to reflect the right character of this person? Anyway, let’s try to do it.

She is under 20 years old but looks older, her white round face with plump cheeks and her sympathetic gaze expresses certain innocence. As most people from her country, I expect that she blushes when she feels embarrassed. Her light pink lips have apparent extremities on the upper one that affects her pronunciation. Her straight darkest brown hair is medium length with a fringe.

As I observed, she likes sparkling clothes and flashy colours like pink shoes or bright black jacket and doesn’t mind to take her shoes off in class (which I find it funny). She likes parties, pubs,... so essentially she likes weekends and enjoying life. When she speaks English, she talks slowly and we can hear the mother tongue influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment