Sunday 18 January 2009

18 Jan 2009

Today, I came back to London. I left a sunny weather in Casablanca in spite of the rain, and I return to a cloudy one.





During the travel, I did some revision on the plane:
1- "Grammar reference" for 7 lessons p.108-109.
2- Past simple and past participle of irregular verbs.

Once at home:

1- I read learning english tip of these two days:

Let, Make and Help
With the verbs "let, make and help" we use the following structure: S + let, make or help + object + verb without to For other verbs that take this structure we use: S + verb + object + verb with to

Example Sentences
She let him stay out late.
What did your father make you do?

Future Time Clauses
In a future time clause use the present simple - the construction is the same as for the first conditional.

Example Sentences
We'll begin the meeting as soon as she arrives.
She'll finish after she receives the notes.

2- Did exercice related to the verb "to want", here is the link:
http://www.anglaisfacile.com/cgi2/myexam/voir2r.php?id=55014
I've got 18/20

1 comment:

  1. ZINEB, YOU ARE THE BEST, YOU WILL GET THERE, YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH TOWARDS SUCCESS, I TRUST YOU.

    ReplyDelete