Tuesday 13 January 2009

12 Jan 2009

1- I have done the vocabulary and grammar exercixes of lesson 3 ( "What's in a name?" hans't been done on the classroom) p.89.



2- I have read some pages of language to go (phrasebook) which is attached to the book: It contains some expressions and words that can help everyday, it's useful for people who are learning english. I liked specially the "culture notes" which are describing the common behaviours and different habits in UK.


3- I have read some sheets about wireless connexion in order to connect my laptop to LondonMet wifi.

4- I have read english learning tip of the day:
When answering yes/no questions, use the auxiliary verb to reply.
Example sentences:
Did he come last week? - Yes, he did.
Have you lived here long? - No, I haven't.

New words:

rather, shortage,monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment